Sunday, November 15, 2009

Need new van but what is the best (uk)?

I'm looking to buy a small van. As I own a flower/ gift shop, a balloon art business and a cafe/ takeaway I will need it for a lot of deliverys, wholesale runs etc. It needs to be good on the motorway, comfortable, quick but most of all reliable. I don't particularly like french vehicles as they have really bad reliability issues, but if you have had alternative experiances let me know. I was also thinking of a transit connect, what do you think? Fiat doblo is really ugly but is it any good?

Need new van but what is the best (uk)?
The Sprinter van by Mercedes Benz.





Here is a link for you to find out more including purchase and lease pricing. We have these vans sold in the United States but they are sold under the Dodge brand here. A extremely reliable vehicle.





http://www2.mercedes-benz.co.uk/content/...





Good luck!

riding boots

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful with a plant Freshly cut flowers will stay fresh longer. you add a copper penny and a cube of sugar to the bottle water……flower delivery vietnam

    ReplyDelete