Monday, May 11, 2009

Good Wholesale Florist in Tampa Bay Florida?

I am looking for a good wholesale florist in Tampa Bay Florida. Preferably in Pinellas. Some one who sells fresh flowers in bulk.





Thanks in advance.

Good Wholesale Florist in Tampa Bay Florida?
Here's one that's close: ... MIDDLESEX WHOLESALE FLORIST, 813-662-9539.
Reply:you can get fresh flowers in bulk on Saturday at the Ybor City Farmer's Market (free parking) I was maid of honor in a my friends wedding in Nov of 2000 (she's Puerto Rican so that's how her family always knew to get large amounts of fresh flowers).





so saying that because I can honestly recommend it and I live in Tampa, why not try http://www.clearwaterfarmersmarket.com/


my fiance lives in Clearwater (the Farmer's market is downtown by the Post office) and I may try that since our weddng will be over there. Vendors sell FRESH flowers, you should be abel to negotiate a price for a large pre-order in bulk. They live for stuff like that, and also, try more than one vendor if you cannot get a large enough supply.


No comments:

Post a Comment