Monday, May 11, 2009

How Do I find companies that sell things cheap so that I can re-sell for a profit?

I am wanting to start a small business. But I need resources for items to sell. I want to sell things like....decorative gardening items: flower pots, plants stakes; home decor: trinkets, wall decor, etc; Other items such as recipe cards, recipe books, candles, etc. How do I find these companies that sell wholesale???

How Do I find companies that sell things cheap so that I can re-sell for a profit?
Hi,





regarding wholesale your best bet would be to check out:





http://www.usefulresources.info/wholesal...





They are not only top rated but also provide 100s of wholesale providers for every niche and category. A heaven for wholesale supplies and dropshippers as well.





Hope that helps! ;-)





Best wishes


Jenna
Reply:I have information to you, would you send me email through my profiles. Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment